Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hideously Beautiful

So...there has been a jacket trend that I have been embarrassed to admit that I like. Objectively speaking, the jacket is absolutely hideous. It is a mix of olive green and black-- colors that definitely do not belong together, has leather sleeves, a ridiculous number of pockets. This "leather sleeved utility jacket", as it is called on many retail websites, has been popular for quite a few months. I've been tempted to try the trend myself, but the 80 dollar price tag at Macy's has put me off quite a bit.
I don't know what it is about this jacket....but something about it just sucks me in. Maybe it's so hideous that I think it's cute. Who knows. What do you guys think?




1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Although it's not like you need a jacket in that warm Cali weather! LOL!

    ReplyDelete