Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Marry Me in Red?

A long time ago, I decided that if I were to get married (hopefully I will sometime in the future), I would wear a deep red wedding gown. Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against the traditional white wedding garb at all. In fact, I think white is a beautiful, pure color that is perfect for weddings. Thing is, I don't like to do things conventionally, and I think that on my special day, I should get to wear my power color and make myself feel strong and confident. Now, some orthodox people are going to tell me that red is a sinful color, but I couldn't disagree more. Red is a powerful color. It symbolizes love, beauty, and confidence. It screams to the world: Yes, I am a bride, but by no means does that make me inferior to any man.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea!! These dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!! Red is my favorite color and I've always thought about having a red wedding dress, but I know alot of ppl wont agree. I got a few years to decide but I might go back to my red dress dream!

    ReplyDelete