Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wish List: The Original Urban Decay Naked Pallet

Yeah yeah...I know...I'm probably the 1000000th blogger to be blogging about this pallet, but how can I resist? It's been around for quite a while, and yet, it's still in such high demand that stores are still frequently out of stock. Now, I'm not really an eye-shadow wearer, but this pallet has all the neutral colors that anyone can ever need, so it would be a great multipurpose pallet that I can whip out just in case. The only problem is... it's around $50. I am aware that Urban Decay has recently put out a Naked 2 pallet, but the colors in that pallet just seem too shimmery for my taste. The oldie is still the goody.



2 comments:

  1. This palette is actually rather shimmery too, based on what I saw today. (like Buck, which appears to be a matte chocolate brown in the picture)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are colors are a bit shimmery, which is what I like about it. I don't like completely matte eye shadows. The problem with the Naked 2 pallet is that the colors are shimmery in a cool metallic way that looks like actual glitter when you swatch it. The original naked pallet is a lot warmer and the shimmer particles look more fine.

    ReplyDelete