Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OOTD: Green for Blair's Closet

Yesterday, I wrote a blog post about Blair-inspired hairbands. Today, I'm posting an outfit inspired by her. It goes to show that I am pretty much head over heels jealous of her style. Before watching Gossip Girl, I never would have thought to pair yellow and green together. I mean, think about it. It kind of sounds like a puke-worthy color scheme. But after seeing Blair Waldorf don a cute outfit with the aforementioned colors, I knew that I had to try it out. So after musing it over, I've come to the conclusion that green and yellow work quite well together-- but only when the shade of each is just right. Green for Blair's Closet











Metallic cocktail dress, $50
Giuseppe Zanotti leather shoes, $385
Kate Spade flat bag, $295
Deepa Gurnani gold hair accessory, £42

No comments:

Post a Comment