Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

OOTD: If You're Yellow, Then I'm Purple

To me, yellow and purple are the perfect complimentary colors. They are opposite on the color wheel (definition of complimentary), and they clash in such a harmonious way. I love this outfit because it reminds me of late fall, which I pine for seeing as it's now winter and rainy. I especially adore the purple suede heels with the gold zigzag detail; the detail just makes the whole shoe seem more expensive and high-end. With the golden leaf bracelet as a finishing touch, this outfit is sure to stand out at any formal event. If You're Yellow, Then I'm Purple





\






Short grecian dress, $180
TopShop peep toe platform pumps, £50
Mulberry clutch hand bag, $325
Stretch jewelry



Harmony exemplified:

No comments:

Post a Comment