Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wish List: Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet

Honestly, I don't really like Juicy Couture. It has overpriced tracksuits that aren't really that cute (seriously, is having the word "juicy" splattered over your butt really all that attractive?), cloth bags that cost around $200, flimsy T-shirts that don't have any real design, and sickly sweet perfume that appeals mostly to preteens. Of course, there obviously has to be something I like about it, or else I wouldn't be blogging about it.

Although I wouldn't accept a J.C. T-shirt even if someone offered it to me for free, I would gladly purchase a J.C. charm bracelet. Juicy Couture has some ah-ma-zingly cute charms that rival even those of Betsy Johnson (who is my absolute favorite jewelry designer ever).

So, if some kind soul out there (*hint *hint) is willing to get me a J.C. charm bracelet this Christmas, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

Just kidding. ;)



















1 comment:

  1. The actual stunning as well as azure dry ambit is actually accession complete facet of succulent couture anklet bracelets.All of us take a person protected! Till lately, juicy couture saleabstracts associated with add on might be created from cup, gemstones, steel, wooden, covers, adobe as well as polymer bonded clay-based. Even though, Juicy Couture Outlet Online backpackyou will find therefore abounding choices within the bazaar it offers completely turn out to be hard to complete the right option,however should you currently acquirement dank couture purses, Juicy Couture you'd in no way choose any kind of additional manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete