Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wish List: House of Harlow Geometric Black Resin Necklace

I've wanted the House of Harlow Black Resin necklace ever since I watched an outfit of the day video on YouTube in which one of my favorite beauty gurus was sporting it. I love this necklace for a few reasons: the geometric shape is unique and attention-grabbing; the black resin is super sleek and shiny; the black and gold contrast is absolutely beautiful; it is a statement piece that is sure to be a great conversation starter...oh I could go on and on...but I think you get the point. It is on the pricey side though. Still, I think $150 is worth the splurge for such a pretty statement piece that can make you stand out.
So edgy yet so elegant...

Doesn't it look pretty?

Spotted!


A triangular variation






Leather








Abalone 


No comments:

Post a Comment