Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dior Snow Skincare Collection


In the snow I waited...

...and then you came. 




Dior ‘Diorsnow Sublissime UV‘ Whitening UV Spot Corrector SPF 50 PA+++ ($45) – a concealer to cover dark spots and other skin irregularities
Dior ‘Diorsnow Protection UV‘ White Reveal UV Shield SPF 50 PA+++ ($49) – a lightweight moisturizer for day with a hint of tint
Dior ‘Diorsnow‘ White Reveal Lotion ($49) – a refreshing astringent lotion to wake up your skin
Dior ‘Diorsnow Sublissime‘ Whitening Radiance Foam Cleanser ($35) – a foaming cleanser that gently illuminates skin
Dior ‘Diorsnow‘ White Reveal Creme ($85) – a night cream that hydrates, plumps and firms skin

I've always wanted to try a Dior Snow facial creme because of all the great things that I've heard about the Dior Snow collection. The facial creme is supposed to have 3 uses:
1. Moisturize
2. Provide UV protection
3. Lighten dark spots
For someone with severe hyper-pigmentation left over by acne, this seems like a dream come true. The only thing that's preventing me from buying it is the steep price. Of course, if it's really worth it, I am more than willing to invest. So if anyone has used any Dior Snow product, please let me know if I should dish out fifty dollars. I will be sure to post a review if I do end up trying the facial creme.

1 comment:

  1. lol you heard about this from me! My mum has one of the sunscreens that they don't sell in the States because it's specifically formulated for Asian skin...it's actually not that great though, because it just sits on the skin's surface. It doesn't do much for hyperpigmentation blemishes, because it functions like a concealer in that it covers up the problem instead of actually getting rid of it. If you really have severe hyperpigmentation, you should try OTC scar fading medication--which is cheaper, too.

    xoxo, vivian

    ReplyDelete