Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Watch out for those waterfalls!

Waterfall, high-low, asymmetrical... whatever you want to call it, the high-in-the-front-low-in-the-back hemline has been the rage all season. What I love most about this style is that it is sexy without being slutty. The long tail in the back adds just the right amount of modesty and classiness that turns a normal miniskirt into a flowy, breezy, masterpiece. These high-low skirts/ dresses come in all different fabrics, shapes, colors, patterns, textures; there is a perfect match for anyone. Next time I go shopping, I will be sure to pick up the first reasonably priced high-low skirt I spot. ♥ Most of the following pieces are from Modcloth.com, my personal favorite site for on-trend, yet whimsical pieces. 

Ice Falls Dress



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we just will have to look for that when we walk on Telegraph between rounds

    ReplyDelete