Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

OOTD: Summer Breeze

Summer… It’s finally here. Yet, why do I feel so empty? When other people think of summer, they think of ice cream, lemonade, mall dates, beach dates, warmth, happiness etc. When I think of summer, I think of stress, work, sleep deprivation, loneliness, and emptiness. Maybe my pessimistic feelings are just signs that I need a clean start of some sort. Maybe I just need to spend time away from the world for a while and clear my mind. Maybe after feeling gloomy and depressed, I will wake up to an entire new world. This outfit represents what this summer will hopefully mean to me: innocence, rebirth, and happiness. The white dress goes beautifully with the woven bag, and the juicy-colored scarf adds the perfect touch of color.

*Sigh* Life is full of surprises. The only way to discover them all is to live. 



Summer Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment