Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Beauty Review: Wet n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy (903C)

For girls like me with yellow skin undertones, it's often hard to find a nice lipstick that contains neutral-warm pigments without either A, being too expensive, or B, looking too chalky. Coming across this lipstick was probably the best thing that has happened to me in a while. Now, I'm not usually one to wear makeup, but sometimes, I like to give myself a little color on days when I feel icky. This lipstick is not only long lasting (it lasted on my lips for about four hours-- though I didn't eat or drink during that period of time), but is also highly pigmented and opaque. It comes out a beautiful light nude color with a generous hint of pinkish-peach as a pick-me-up. The only con is the packaging: the lipstick doesn't screw down the tube all the way. But for only $2.99, it's worth being a bit more careful. Also, since matte colors tend to be a bit drying, a lip balm of some sort is needed. Overall, this is definitely a bargain (and I got mine for 40% off! Hooray!).

image

Also, the texture is super creamy (but not too creamy) and glides on relatively smoothly. My favorite thing about this lipstick is that the color is noticeably different from my natural lip color and yet, it looks incredibly natural on.  

1 comment:

  1. It looked beautiful on you. Like everything does. You are the most beautiful girl in the universe. It matched great with outfit you wore. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and look at your beautiful self again.

    ReplyDelete