Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

OOTD: What I Wished For

Spring is finally here! And even though it means the start of AP test season and soggy, rainy days here in western Washington, I must admit that I'm rather excited for this season. To me, spring is more than just the end of winter; it is a chance for me to start over and reinvent myself. To me, the year never really starts until leaves being growing, flowers begin blooming, and birds begin singing. I am especially excited for all the amazing fashions that are trending this year: pastels, neons, florals, statement necklaces, etc...
This outfit is the perfect mix of neutrals and color; it reminds me of light pink blossoms blooming from the branches of a cherry blossom tree. Since winter has finally passed, my flirty, frilly, girly side is starting to come out again-- a rebirth of sorts I suppose. What I Wished For

No comments:

Post a Comment