Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OOTD: I Fly With The Birds

I've always loved birds. I remember one time when I was little and still living in sunny California, my dad and I found a little abandoned baby bird on the side of the road. We brought it home with us and put it in a cage out on our balcony and went to the store to get it some food. However, when we got back home, the door of the cage was open and the baby bird was nowhere to be seen. To this day, I still don't know who or what opened the cage. Maybe, just maybe, the little birdie miraculously opened it himself/herself. Well, that incident made me realize that birds are gentle, delicate creatures that belong in the wild-- free to fly and sing-- not forced to live out their lives cooped up in little metal man-made contraptions. I hope that the little birdie from my childhood is still alive and well, chirping to the sounds of freedom. <3
I Fly With The Birds

1 comment:

  1. We adore the floral dress. Simple, sweet, practical, and girly all in one.

    ReplyDelete